|FluxPlayer (for consumers)||
FluxPlayer is most commonly used by content services to deliver content to all types of devices. Independent of this, you can also use it fo your own personal content.
Services using FluxPlayer
Whether it is content you have purchased or rented, or received a digital copy of content you purchased on disc, in all cases you might have FluxPlayer already installed.
Use FluxPlayer for your personal content
FluxPlayer and the Flux Tools enable you to manage and move your content accross virtually all your devices:
- Encode DVDs to FluxDVD.
- Package video files (MP4), audio files (MP3), e-books (PDF) or web based content (html, images, Flash, PDF, et.)
- Use drag-and-drop to copy the encoded/packaged content to your PC or Mac
- Use FluxTransfer to transfer content from your PC/Mac to connected (cable or WiFi) devices
Why use FluxPlayer?
- With FluxPlayer you can play content on your devices, which you can't play natively, for example full featured DVD incl. menus, and all bones materials
- With FluxPlayer you can play content in HD, which your device norally does not support
- with FluxPlayer you can directly sync your content from your PC or Mac to devices